Powdered Alum Vagina Facts – Can You Feel Tight Again?
Has your vagina become loose, big and flabby because of age, child birth or other reasons? Do you want to feel tight again? Have you tried several ways to tighten vagina but in vain? Do you want to know if you can really make you vag tight again with alum? Know all about powdered alum vagina facts to decide if alum is the right choice to make vagina tighter again.
Powdered alum vagina facts
Fact #1 – Appearance
Alum is a colorless and odorless chemical salt. It is sold in block form or in powdered form. It has the structure of a crystal.
Fact #2- Properties
- It has anti microbial properties
- It has antiasthmatic properties
- It has good adjuvant properties
- It has astringent properties
- It has anticonvulsant properties
- It has analgesic properties
Fact # 3 – Production
Alum is available naturally. Natural alum contains potassium sulfate. It is mined from quarries. It can also be manufactured synthetically in factories. It is manufactured by combining aluminium hydroxide and ammonium sulfate.
Fact #4 – Uses
The long list of the properties of alum shows that alum is useful in many ways.
- Because of its anti microbial properties it is used to treat fungal infection like canker sores, UTI, athlete’s foot, ring worm infections and others.
- Because of its antiasthmatic properties, it is useful in treating respiratory problems like asthma, whooping cough and cold etc.
- Because of its adjuvant properties, it is used in many veterinary vaccines and human vaccines. Hepatitis B vaccine and jaundice vaccine are a couple of examples in which alum is added as an ingredient.
- Because of its astringent properties, it is used for skin tightening and vagina tightening.
- Because of its anticonvulsant properties it is useful in treating headaches, migraines, epilepsy and brain related disorders.
- Because of its analgesic properties, it is very useful in treating wounds, insect stings, toothache, ulcers and internal injuries etc.
Fact #5 – Side effects
The tolerance of alum may not be the same for all people. Some people tolerate alum well while others are highly sensitive towards alums. In the year 1999, a study was conducted and its results were published in a health journal ‘Cutis‘. According to the study, alum may cause itching, redness, irritation and other discomforts.
The study says that alum should not be used without consulting a doctor. Natural alum is safer than synthetic alum.
Fact #6 – Alum for vagina
Does alum tighten your vag fast or not? Alum tightens vaginal opening. The effect may remain for about 30 minutes to 3 hours. Alum is a proven astringent and there can be no doubts about alum’s effectiveness in tightening vagina.
Fact #7 – Ways to tighten vagina with alum
It can be used in douches. It can be used as a solution in women’s syringes. It can be used as a bath soak. It can be used as a vaginal wash.
Fact # 8 – Directions for using alum to tighten vagina
Alum solution to tighten the vagina should be used about an hour before having sex. It should be used in diluted form. It should not be used frequently.
Fact #9 – Availability of alum
Alum is available in supermarkets. You can find it in the spices section. The main problem is most of the stores sell synthetic alum and not natural alum.
Using alums to tighten vagina facts – To SUM it up…
Now that you know all important powdered alum vagina facts, were you able to come to a decision on the usage of alum? Are you still confused? Alum douches should not be made at home because over dosage can be disastrous. What to do?
Here is a useful suggestion
You can buy natural products to tighten loose vagina. The products may or may not contain alum as an ingredient. All these products contain natural vaginal tightening ingredients added in the right proportion. You need not worry about over dosage and the resultant side effects. Buy one of the best and most trusted products on the market and you are sure to feel tight again.